(Use on Ham, Chicken or anything!)
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 8.5 ounce can of crushed pineapple with syrup
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- Stir all ingredients together in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, cook until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and brush on ham 30 minutes before it’s done.
*May be applied several times during the last 30 minutes of cooking time for the ham.